Wednesday 2 December 2009

PRODUCT RANT: Body Shop Almond oil hand rescue treament






Winter is deffinately here, and winter means one thing from my poor hands... dry skin and cuticles!


I'm obsessed with having soft hands and up until now i've been using LUSH's Smitten hand cream. But i'm pleased to say i've found something that beats it :)

I've only been using this product for 5 days and already i can see the difference! I apply it every night avec cotton gloves (you do look a bit michael jackson-ish but oh well!) and i wake up in the morning with silky smooth hands!


I've also been teaming it with Body Shop's Almond oil hand and nail cream in the day time, another product i'm falling in love with. I'd reccoment both of them, two perchases you deffinately wouldn't regret!


xxx



UPDATE: this is so strange, But this product has actually made my nails stronger! I have really weak nails (thanks to my love of acrylics) and honestly i can push down on the tips now and they're solid! If any of you try this product let me know if it did the same for you :)

2 comments:



  1. love this stuff too, smells gorgeous!

    x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the cuticle treatment from the same line and I absolutely love it! I really wanna try out this product as well.

    Check out my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete