Thursday 11 February 2010

A possible OOTD!



I'm attending a christening soon and found myself asking the age old question, "what the heck am i going to wear!?"


I've been doing some major browsing these last few days, both online and in store. A few days ago i came across a stunning (what i thought was red but i ended up getting blue) Paul & Joe Sister dress



You'll have to excuse the scribble in this pic, i was pulling a funny face haha.






















I was totally blown away by this dress on the website, but now i've got it i'm not so sure. The over-the-top ruched collar is slightly annoying and tends to ride up with it being an elasticated one shoulder.


I so much preffered it in red too, but blue is all they have :(


I'm undecided with this one.... Why does being a girl have to be so hard? haha! All my boyfriend has to do is just whack on a suit and hes good to go!




xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks gorgeous hun :) its very different, and love the one should and ruffles, I think u shuld keep it
    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that dress darling!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such an adorable dress. xx

    ReplyDelete