Saturday 19 June 2010

OOTD - high waisted shorts

Afternoon my lovely followers! Hope your all having a good weekend after the epic let down of last nights footie (another draw? eee.)

It's nice and sunny today so i'm cracking out the legs as they are horrificley pale of late!







High waisted shorts - Topshop £35, altered to fit

Floral tank - River Island £9.99

Rose necklace - River Island £5.99




Face?









FACE


Benefit Bo-ing Concealer
Benefit Moon Beam
Bare Escentuals foundation
Benefit Hoola
Mac Pinch-o-Peach Blush


EYES


Benefit Celebutante shadow duo
L'oreal super liner
MAC Splashproof lash mascara
Prestige white liner


LIPS


Cherry Kiss lip balm
GOSH darling


x

4 comments:

  1. Your skin is insanely clear! Jealous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Love the outfit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so pretty! :)
    I love the outfit too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore my Topshop high waisted shorts which I bought last summer on holiday with the boy. He wouldn't stop saying that I looked "purdy" - what he meant to say was that my bum looked good in them lol xx

    ReplyDelete