Saturday 19 February 2011

Some Lush Storage


Evening Lovelies!

So I was browsing ebay for some sort of storage for my Lush collection, as it was taking up a much needed draw. I was thinking of a glass bowl or maybe some kind of decorate 'platter', but I couldn't find anything that caught my eye.

Then I found myself watching DollyBowBow's room tour video and saw a lovely shabby chic cake stand she used to store bits and bobs. I typed "shabby chic cake stand" into ebay and voila! There it was!

It was priced at £23 including postage and packaging. I would have liked it to be a bit cheaper, but hey ho!











I love it so much! And it's perfect for all my lovely Lush goodies.



x

4 comments:

  1. Ah this looks really lovely I like the bearded lady peeping out the top lol
    Harriet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a good idea for storage! I love it:)xx

    ReplyDelete