Saturday 14 May 2011

Oh so Costa Chic!

I ventured out into Manchester today with my dearest friend Natalia, we were both on a mission to do some serious shopping (my mission was not as accomplished as hers) and lets just say one umbrella between two girls in flood worthy rain was a bad move! We got totally drenched looking for Ryan's Vintage up near Piccadilly, but I did purchase a gorgeous vintage scarf so the day was not all doom and gloom.

I took the opportunity whilst in the city centre to return some empty compacts to MAC in return for a lipstick of choice. This time round, after numerous nudes and pinks, I decided to get a bit adventurous and picked Costa Chic. I know this shade might not be adventurous for some, but for me it's nothing sort of an achievement!







Im not totally won over by it... yet! I'm sure it'll grow on me, especially when the weather starts to act more like Summer than Winter. Hopefully I'll be able to get a FOTD up using it, as today's rain has made me look like I've been dragged through a bush backwards I thought I'd give it a miss until another date.

Think I'm going to snuggle up with a brew and watch the Eurovision now! Hope you all have a good weekend



5 comments:

  1. Ahh I want this lippie so much, perfect colour for summer with a bit of a tan!
    Definitely wanting to see this in some FOTD/FOTN's soon missus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Costa Chic is just so pretty <3 I really want it too. Please swatch it! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Costa Chic, it's so so pretty :) and looks like it's very flattering!


    It would mean a lot if you stopped by my blog :)
    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love mac lipstick and macbooks =]

    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete