Monday 18 March 2013

Glitter is a Girl's Best Friend | Facebook Page and New Twitter!




Hey Guys! This is just a really quick post to let you know I've set up a facebook page and a new twitter account for the blog - just a way to keep in touch after Google Reader and Google Friend Contact close down.

It would mean so much to me if you could take the time to like the page and follow me on twitter, I also joined Bloglovin' last week so don't forget to follow me on there too! 

Thanks a lot lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. No need to worry yet GFC is staying it is only reader that is going come the 1st of July :)

    I am your latest follower on GFC and would be great to follow each other, if you would like to follow back.

    Be great if you could check my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Would love to know which you prefer: BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 or Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete